Nova Home Health Care is committed to ensuring our patients receive the exact care that they need, right in the comfort of their home. We are Arlington’s Top Rated Local® in-home health agency. Our services include:
- Skilled in-home nursing – Our nursing team is composed of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants. Our team meets all of the state nursing licensing requirements, meaning that we have a lot to offer when it comes to nursing services.
- Physical therapy – Our specially trained physical therapists employ the latest therapeutic exercises and techniques to help you improve mobility and restore muscle strength. This can include balance coordination activities, gait training, training for managing stairs or walking on multi-level surfaces, exercising for improving endurance, safe and appropriate use of adaptive equipment, and more. Our physical therapists are experienced in helping patients recover from stroke-related disabilities, fall injuries, joint replacement surgeries, and other injuries, with the goal of achieving the highest recovery possible.
- In-home Occupational Therapy – We provide specialized occupational therapy solutions to work with you or your loved one to help you regain your independence and mobility, by helping you achieve goals in performing daily living skills. They teach techniques to help you conserve energy and deal with the loss of function in the arms or legs. In addition, they will evaluate your home, offering suggestions on how you can better navigate the environment in a safe manner.
- Post-surgery, in-home care – Recovering from a surgical procedure can be difficult. Sticking to your recovery requirements, prescribed to you by your doctor is not always easy on your own. Having an in-home health care professional is beneficial not only for major surgery but also for a simple, non-invasive procedure.
- In-home speech therapy – At Nova HHC, we are proud to provide professional speech therapy services right in the comfort of your home. We help those suffering from simple speech disorders to more complex voice disorders, which cause modulations in the voice and may be difficult to control.
- In-home outpatient services – At Nova HHC, we value discharge and outpatient help, providing it to those who need it.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about how Nova Home Health Care in Arlington can help you or your loved ones achieve their best quality of life.