About Nova’s Nursing Care
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Care
- Diabetes Management
- Heart Disease Management
- Pain Management
- Health Monitoring
- Post Op Care
- Cancer Treatment
- Wound Care
We only employ experienced and motivated individuals who have met state licensing requirements and regulations. The nurses provide compassionate care and rehabilitation support in the privacy and comfort of your own home. The best place to receive nursing services from our skilled and knowledgeable staff is in an environment that you are most at ease, your home. No other place in the world can equal the rehabilitative surroundings of being at home.
We offer our in-home nursing services throughout Northern Virginia, including Alexandria, Great Falls, Chantilly, Ashburn, Arlington, and more! No matter where your home is, our team can help ensure you get the care you need.
- A registered nurse who is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your health concerns and needs.
- Providing direct care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with the patient’s primary care physician and specialty care doctor. This allows for effective coordination of care where the patient’s health and well-being are the top priorities.
- Providing case management, which supports the patient and families concerns and identifies needs that can be unrecognized outside the home environment.
- Evaluation of the patient’s health, identifying early signs of potential health risks which allows for quick management to prevent hospitalization.
- Drawing blood work in the home and preventing the need for added trips to laboratories and possible exposure to community-linked infections such as influenza.
- Expert work with IV infusions, medication injections, tube feedings, and wound care.
- Implementation of your physician’s plan of care per their order in an efficient and professional manner.
- Teaching patients and family members about medications and health diagnoses to increase their knowledge and confidence.
If you’re looking for a registered nurse to act as an in-home caregiver, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our home health care agency! You can also learn more about our in-home caregiving services. At Nova HHC, we provide the best in-home care services for elderly folk and those who may need help taking care of themselves throughout Northern Virginia.