About Nova’s Nursing Care
Our experienced, highly skilled, and compassionate nursing team, comprised of RNs and LPNs, is available around the clock, and your care is always provided under the direction of a physician. Our nurses coordinate each patient’s care based on their individual needs. In addition, they educate patients and their families about treatment options, perform health status assessments, manage IVs, ensure medication education and compliance, take care of wounds, and much more.
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Care
- Diabetes Management
- Heart Disease Management
- Pain Management
- Health Monitoring
- Post Op Care
- Cancer Treatment
- Wound Care
We offer our in-home nursing services throughout Northern Virginia, including Alexandria, Great Falls, Chantilly, Ashburn, Arlington, and more! No matter where your home is, our team can help ensure you get the care you need.
Skilled nursing services involve a comprehensive nursing assessment, care, support, and education to you and your loved one. The program can include, but will not be limited to:
- A registered nurse who is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your health concerns and needs.
- Providing direct care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with the patient’s primary care physician and specialty care doctor. This allows for effective coordination of care where the patient’s health and well-being are the top priorities.
- Providing case management, which supports the patient and families concerns and identifies needs that can be unrecognized outside the home environment.
- Evaluation of the patient’s health, identifying early signs of potential health risks which allows for quick management to prevent hospitalization.
- Drawing blood work in the home and preventing the need for added trips to laboratories and possible exposure to community-linked infections such as influenza.
- Expert work with IV infusions, medication injections, tube feedings, and wound care.
- Implementation of your physician’s plan of care per their order in an efficient and professional manner.
- Teaching patients and family members about medications and health diagnoses to increase their knowledge and confidence.